Chip bin bodies needed.

Old Mill Tree Care

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't in the Arbtrader when I asked tho :001_rolleyes::biggrin:

Anyway, pics of the Landy???

I don't have one yet and when I do buy one I'll be too ashamed to admit it because for years I've been vigorously extolling the virtues of a Mog to everyone who'll listen.

And I'm going to really miss my Unimog.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5rmuuz

• 1 month later...

My Unimog and PTO chipper are sold and a Transit has been bought .

I've taken it to Solent Body Builders in Fareham, Hampshire to have the chip box built as they were the most efficient on the phone and better on price than the other companies.

When I arrived at Solent yesterday I had to finalise the design details and found that they are one of the few people in the country the say yes with a smile and then just get it done.

I'll post pictures when I collect it next Friday.

Well here it is. Just about to drive out with it and I'm well chuffed. Solent Body Builders have done a first class job at a price you'd expect in half the time I expected.

They also collect and deliver the trucks for free for us so we don't need to use our valuable time on poxy public transport.

Top job!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342182739.900863.jpg.eb8c6355b98fdf511610b3fefc196e58.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342182916.701589.jpg.ec83c9d811a733327843497c448d20e4.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342182884.352042.jpg.b9a9bd4455ef198d62d63fe546a7c474.jpg