happy to climb this?

john p

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With all that forward weight I would want to do on a calm day and have my ear muffs open so you can hear if it wants to start splitting .. Shallow gob and a high one by the state of that butt!! And watch for that top splitting out widow maker style, does not look like it would need a lot !! The reason i would put a shallow gob in is once I had a big parkland elm in a simular state I thought I would put a big gob in to match holding wood and the tree just sat on the bar with the forward weight so I had to take off the power head in a very uncomftable position and finish off with a small bar but it only took a tap on the back before it went in the general direction I wanted it !! Good fun though!! Best of luck mate with it any how!