Show us your website!

button1803

Okey Dokie

Been fiddling with my website for the last week or so, found a new theme and it works well, I think anyway. Been trying to homogenise our presence across facebook, website, youtube and google+ with the appearance side of things.

Thoughts please.

I am currently unsure of the facebook likebox? But open to opinions.

KENT Gardening & Tree Surgery | Kent Tree Surgeon | Kent Gardener

Okey Dokie

Been fiddling with my website for the last week or so, found a new theme and it works well, I think anyway. Been trying to homogenise our presence across facebook, website, youtube and google+ with the appearance side of things.

Thoughts please.

I am currently unsure of the facebook likebox? But open to opinions.

KENT Gardening & Tree Surgery | Kent Tree Surgeon | Kent Gardener

Great website, very nice colours and layout and I really like the "what we have been up to recently" :thumbup1:

Whats peoples thoughts on mine?

CMS Tree Services | Tree Reduction | Tree Felling | Hedge Trimming | Hedge Removal | Barnoldswick | Lancashire

Im no computer man. Had it made and wondered if it needed tweaks etc?

Cheers :thumbup1:

Hey Chris

I like it for the most part. One thing which 'annoys' the eye a little is the list of towns along the top of the page, and the list of services under that which cannot be clicked. I know they are likely to be part of search engine optimisation but I find them a little distracting at the top of the page?

Other than that picky thing I like it :thumbup1:

http://Www.dcanegardeningservices.co.uk

Hint and tips welcome :) so let us know what you think ?!

Hey Danny

Just a couple of things i've noticed.

'Planting & Supply's' at the bottom of front page, should this read 'Planting and Supplies'?

The facebook / twitter symbols just link to facebook / twitter and not to the account for the business? If not on facebook it might be better to deactivate those until you are?

On your main menu you have 'Services' 'Services' - perhaps a different title for one or combining the pages would work better? Or if one is supply then make it Products?

Other than that I like it, one thing I think it would benefit from is a 3D title done in Photoshop to match the text type on your van? Would jazz it up a little and provide good cohesiveness between the two = more professional looking??

Hope that helps, I know I am looking at the detail but that's cos I've designed my own since day 1

J :thumbup1:

Great website, very nice colours and layout and I really like the "what we have been up to recently" :thumbup1:

Thanks Alex for your kind words. The like box / what we have been up to recently has been placed in a hope it will keep the website looking current and updated daily or as much as I update the FB from which it feeds. Time will tell if it brings more page likes

Hey Chris

I like it for the most part. One thing which 'annoys' the eye a little is the list of towns along the top of the page, and the list of services under that which cannot be clicked. I know they are likely to be part of search engine optimisation but I find them a little distracting at the top of the page?

Other than that picky thing I like it :thumbup1:

They are for the searches but i dont think they work :thumbdown: wish i could change it myself etc....

Also i like the facebook live link in your webpage! Keeps it fresh. Would like one on mine but maybe a smaller coloumn?