codwood

unimog 72

This Cod Wood reminds me of a tale I once heard of a guy who wanted a job at the local saw mill.

This guy told the boss of the saw mill that he could identify wood by its smell alone...so the boss of the company thought he would test the guys claim before offering him a job.

So they blind folded the guy ...and instead of putting wood in front of him the boss`s secretary laid down on the table instead.The boss thought he would fool him first before any wood test.

The guy started to sniff ,went up and down the table....then asked if the wood could be turned over as he was not sure...the secretary queitly rolled over...The guy sniffed a bit more, then the guy stood up,still blind folded and said..."I got it"..."Its the old **** house door from a fishing boat" .

Could that door be CodWood?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.