One reason I use Aspen

GardenKit

Place in derby said they sold me their last can a few days ago.

Said its a great product but they won't pay £60 delivery for the quantities they can sell.

Shame. For me too since it's handy for me!

Hi Just so everyone knows how it is.

One pallet or 54x 5 litre can's is free delivery to a dealer or end user.

A smaller amount of fuel we charge a flat rate of £20 for anything under the above.

Hope this clears things up

Kind regards

Eddie

Do you have a approved fuel storage container?

Was it risk of fire or value of stock?

Let me know

Eddie

Yes i said it would be stored in a steel container, there not happy with that volume of fuel in one place.

told me if i had that amount on site my insurance would be void.

Yes i said it would be stored in a steel container, there not happy with that volume of fuel in one place.

told me if i had that amount on site my insurance would be void.

Same here, the building owners wont allow it because their policy has an exclusion on storing fuels.

I could probably build an external fuel storage a minimum of 5m from the building but I am sure to run into problems with bunds and fuel thieves.

Same here, the building owners wont allow it because their policy has an exclusion on storing fuels.

I could probably build an external fuel storage a minimum of 5m from the building but I am sure to run into problems with bunds and fuel thieves.

It is the way forward imo and from a employers point witk this nanny state of health and safety with staff not having to decant and handle petrol and long term cancer risks will slowly become compulsory . Im still looking at ways to sort the problem.

It is the way forward imo and from a employers point witk this nanny state of health and safety with staff not having to decant and handle petrol and long term cancer risks will slowly become compulsory . Im still looking at ways to sort the problem.

The big issue coming up is the big increase of ethanol in pump fuel due to come in next year. Currently checking with the estate insurance as to what changes we have to make to store a pallet at a time. They weren't ridiculous about our red diesel bund, only requiring us to make sure the nozzle was in a secure cage with a padlock. :001_smile: