One reason I use Aspen

GardenKit

In the husqy catalogue 2013 they promote aspen a fair bit. Does that mean if you are a husqy agent you have to b able to supply it?

Hi I will find out, Husqy do buy Aspen from us and we have some in stock with their name under Aspen. Some dealers don't think there is a market for Aspen and so when I call they say "nobody asks for it!"

Please keep asking, all Aspen in the UK comes though Anglo American Oil (who I work for)

Please let me know if you have a dealer you use who would like to know more about Aspen.

Please keep asking, all Aspen in the UK comes though Anglo American Oil (who I work for)

Hi Eddie, just curious. Is the Aspen that you supply the same as we get here in the Netherlands or do different parts of the world have different oil companies that do the blending?

Hi Eddie, just curious. Is the Aspen that you supply the same as we get here in the Netherlands or do different parts of the world have different oil companies that do the blending?

All Aspen is made is Sweden then sent all over Europe. The factory is very impressive and mostly automated. They have meetings every day so every member of the team knows how they are doing and what is needed today.

• 2 weeks later...
Just ordered my first 20 ltrs from eastmidlands arb (tom2020) and will be picking up at the end of the month, cant wait to use it, just hope i dont need to replace the carb and gasket etc lol

There is no need to change a carb! You might if you are unlucky need to change the diaphragm which is a service part and will need changing at some point anyway when running pump fuel. With Aspen the rubber parts will live far longer.

Please call me if you need any help or have questions 07568108953.

Let me know how you get on!

Hi I will find out, Husqy do buy Aspen from us and we have some in stock with their name under Aspen. Some dealers don't think there is a market for Aspen and so when I call they say "nobody asks for it!"

Please let me know if you have a dealer you use who would like to know more about Aspen.

Eddie, I called into a main Stihl dealer in Aberaeron at the end of last year, in fact he is the only dealer there. I asked him if he stocked Aspen. Never heard of it he said, so I explained exactly what it was and the benefits, the reply I got was his customers machines run fine on pump petrol and they wouldnt pay that price of Aspen?

Good luck with getting him to stock it