My lovely climbing kit!!!

Tree-Fela

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the navaho sit, and its there at the very back not a good pic i will admit, i have got a bigger one for on site, i am also looking at that arb trauma kit if anyone has seen it looks a decent bit of kit looks hefty on the price tag. If anyone would like that husqvarna helmet its theres got it free when i started work.

I have never used a cambium saver been told i need to but never actually used one i understand the reasons for, easier movement when moving up, doesnt strain arms as much i do understand the pointers to having one so i might start using one this week to see the benefits of one.

My bins are a bit dodgy too but canny see no endless sling(s) ?

Gonna be a long summer so get a drink canister & snap hook too ;)

oh, factor 50 too,,,,erm,,, map, compass, altimeter, Garmin, sunglasses, hammock,,,,i know - a whistle :) Person specific tho but I take a pea shooter n some marrowfat dried peas to annoy the groundies :D

Keep the husky helmet for ground work and chipping, put the visor on it if the petzl one will fit. You dont need a visor up the tree, get some safety glasses instead. Visors are for chipping, also the husky one is better in the rain because of the guttering, it makes the water drain off to the front when you tip your head forwards and not straight down your back, very handy!

CAMBIUM SAVER!!!!!!

Its the navaho sit, and its there at the very back not a good pic i will admit, i have got a bigger one for on site, i am also looking at that arb trauma kit if anyone has seen it looks a decent bit of kit looks hefty on the price tag. If anyone would like that husqvarna helmet its theres got it free when i started work.

I have never used a cambium saver been told i need to but never actually used one i understand the reasons for, easier movement when moving up, doesnt strain arms as much i do understand the pointers to having one so i might start using one this week to see the benefits of one.

Your forgetting one thing there... Clue is in the name:001_rolleyes: