Low life

sawdusty surfer

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really a shame people have the urge to do this... An even bigger shame is they didn't trip over and knock them selves out on leaving what they started.

It looks the sort of thing maybe drunken teenagers would do IMO .... Pro saw theifs usually would leave it and wait untill you have replaced the gear then come back...

Any way pointing fingers is not going to repair the damage done... I sincerely feel for you though I could not imagine how I would feel if this was done to me.

Totally pointless , the torching I mean . Did they think you would collect some DNA ? You would think it was a grudge thing . Hope you can drag you way through this awfull thing and I feel that they will get thier come -uppence in due corse . I don't believe in god but I do believe you reep what you sow - - - eventually . Best Regards Andy.

Thanks so much for all the messages and support everyone. It really is much appreciated and really does make me feel better. As my bro in law said, who has worked with me for years, '13 years of sweat, toil, laughs and memories destroyed'.

But hey, I'm a one trick pony. No choice but to keep calm and carry on. I carve therefore I am.......... I'm sure it will be OK in the end.

Just read this post, what utter scum. If theres anything i can do to help out let me know. im in Taunton myself. Colin

Thanks, that's much appreciated. If there is any chance of me buying any timber from you at reasonable rates that would really help. Can collect and have a small crane available. Thanks. J