If you dont ask ?????

predator

All the best to you mate.

6 odd years ago I lost everything I knew inc me seeing my boy and was in a very dark place.

Couldn't say boo to a goose and felt everything and everyone was against me.

I put myself in a position where I couldn't get any lower (living in a shed!) so the only place

To go was up. In that time I set a plan and stuck with it and that what was the key ,have a positive focus.

To be honest I only came out of it completely a couple of years ago but I stayed away from docs as they seem to just prescribe to tic boxes. I will admit I smoked the odd bifta but that is not any better really and wouldn't advise.

You have a beautiful daughter and a new life ahead ready for the taking get some goals no. Matter how small and work towards them and you will feel again in control and feel self worth and you will look back at this time with a sardonic smile . There is always light at the end of the tunnel mate for sure you just have to crack on dig deep and look to your future knowing your the master of your destiny and no matter what, you will become wiser stronger and you again will hold your head high

T

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEEN A BIT DOWN OVER LAST FEW DAYS BUT STARTING TO SLEEP BETTER

also got the forms through to fill in now for counciling etc but have really bad pains in my eyes i think its just stress to tell how it is i could,nt care less about anything at the moment as though i,ve lost all interest in the smallest of things theres jobs waiting around the house even the dishes have sat for 2 days want washing etc .

I COULD DO WITH A FOOT UP MY BACKSIDE TO GET ME GOING .AS I,AM HAVING A NOT ARSED AFTERNOON

But know only me can get myself worth back again as some days i feel whats the point of anything etc i could at times go in the garden and screem out in anger and loss at the same time just as a release of pain i feel and loss of all trust in people

Sorry you are having a bad time mate. I guess many of us here have gone through or will go through something similar. When we lost our first baby, it was a long, long dark time for us. We've got through and have 3 boys etc. etc. but it's affected me materially. At some points I was staring into the abyss and I'm still not the same bloke I was before that happened. I'll start sobbing at Cbeebies nowadays, a wreck of a man! Never mind the episode of Fools and Horses where Rodders and Cassie lose the baby, that will do me in for a week.

But, you will get through this. Issues in your mind can really have an affect on your body, as you have mentioned with the weight on your chest etc. I know exactly what you mean.

Just push on. Summer is on the way and things will seem better. You just have to let all this work through. Talking to someone is a great idea. Just get it all out. After I had my kerfuffle, I took a Mcjob delivering flowers and it's a good job my bosses didn't see me on the odd day sobbing in a layby because something came on the radio which kicked it all off again. I even had to deliver flowers to a couple who had just lost a baby. What a mess that was.

As a poet once said (a geordie one at that): There will be laughter after pain, there will be sunshine after rain, these things have always been the same. So why worry now?

THANKS EVERYONE

I,am touched by all your kind words and understanding & its done me a world of good and was waiting for the odd sarky remark but you have all responded with kindness and i,am very greatfull for having the time not to laugh and take the micky out of me as some days i,ve no motivation at all but i,am going to get there but as you well know when your family is torn apart and everything is on the line our home my self respect not being able to function normally life,s poo at times when everything you loved worked hard to have nice things then its gone theres no point to do anything some days i,ve lost all trust too now in anything or anyone just so i can safeguard my self from anymore hurt/heartbreak etc

I WILL GET OVER THIS NO MATTER AND BE A STRONGER PERSON IN THE FUTURE ( I HOPE ) AND THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR KIND WORDS

Hi Predator, I have just seen this thread. It sounds like you are going through tough times.

It looks like you have enough boots to start a shop, I have some 10.5s if you want them.

if you go to the search option and put in STRESS thread and read through it.

you are not alone, and there is always someone worse off and lots of others to give great advice.

I have sat infront of this screen in tears of laughter, joy and sadness all from this forum, you are in a good place here mate.

The more you type the less there is in your head, I should know lol

Glad to see you posting again tonight - have you been screeaming in the garden since your last post at 5pm tonight and if so, God help your neighbours. You'll often find comfort in the strangest places (Arbtalk is about as strange as it gets). Be careful with the highs and the lows won't be so low - keep it steady - and keep asking for help if you need anything. :001_smile:

THANKS LADS

but aint got any boots yet lol i,am stuck with a pair of black wellies with white silicone sealer where my chainsaw left its mark new boots are way out of reach for me and the wellies make my legs sweat like mad even my kecks are soaked with wellies on and my socks drive me mad bunched up in the end of my boots thanks for the kind offers of boots by the way everyone but will you let me know if anyone has posted any please and if i get more than one pair want to re offer them to someone else in need off a pair of boots i also have a s/h chain bar for a husky 61 i will post it on to you foc i will check the bar size in the morning