set times for breaks

Lyn Ed

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get to site, set up and then before climbing I will have a bit of brekkie. Generally carry on until i get hungry unless its a biggy when i will come down at about 1 ish. If its not a climbing job then i aim to stop at around 10 and around 1pm, but my groundy is like a machine- he will just eat on the go. I think he gets bored if we stop or something, he seems to have an aversion to breaks!!

HI there I tend to do the whole tree if I can .then I come down for a brake when it's finished , sometimes it's not possibe if it's a long job . I have a container I have sent up to me with tea in it and have a mars in pocket. If it's smaller trees not very tall then I will get down when the tea arrives .

Littletree:thumbup:

we try to aim for natural breaks in the work.

i.e. we'll have a cuppa and a natter during morning sharpen, then it might be a cuppa between 10 and 11, which might go something like "we'll have a brew after ive dropped such n such tree"

lunch around 1ish same as above, home when jobs done

Do you guys have set times for breaks, i like to try and stop at 10 oclock and then 1 oclock give or take depending how busy we are, i`ve worked with a few guys who did`nt have any routine for breaks and the day just does`nt seem to go as smooth, whats your thoughts.

is there a hidden message in here for me lyn ? when i sub to you we have tea coming out of our ears :001_cool: