Ergovation

DrewB

How to over complicate things the american way! It comes in SIX different sizes and I bet it weighs loads more than the TM.

It comes with a 41 page instruction manual! Ha Ha!

http://www.buckinghammfg.com/instructionsandwarnings/Ergovation%E2%84%A2Instructions_Warnings.pdf

Well our colonial brethren do come in "all shapes and sizes", and the instruction manual is probably to protect the manufacturer from ambulance chasers. Ever see a bandit chipper straight from the factory? Can’t see paint for warning stickers.

I like the look of it. I think it looks like a totally different harness to the tree motion. The variety of sizes that it comes in looks great, when I got my harness I was really restricted in choice because so many fit the smaller person but don't really work right because the bridge becomes very narrow or the side D rings get pulled really close together. On my Tree Austria 1 the Ds are still a bit to close even though its a small.

Its a shame more people don't stock the Buckingham harnesses. I really like the versitile its supper comfy and has a great bridge.

How to over complicate things the american way! It comes in SIX different sizes

You shouldn't underplay the size issue when it comes to tree climbing harnesses. Take the Treeflex, which is a well designed harness, it comes in three sizes, but the actual legloop pads and back pad are the same size through the range, its just the webbing that is longer/shorter.

It'd be interesting to know if Buckingham are actually going to be making the back support pad and legloop pads bigger or smaller in relation to the sizes.

TreeFlex -

treeflex.jpg

Buckingham Ergovation -

Ergo_Home.jpg.c4b5f762379a3ae5e3665e9c2752b299.jpg