Was he right???

skyhuck

Just the way it read mate, seemed to be a bit of scare-mongering, like an article to frighten old ladies or something.

For the record, I am not a boy. Oh and yes, watch out for the Juggernauts as some tooled up, drug crazed loon may have just TWOC'd it and be heading your way.

You never know! :001_tt2::001_tt2:

Fair enough on the way it may have read but it was not intentionally meant to sound like any sort of scare mongering !!

You don't know how much I hate little scrotes like that and the 'brap brap' attitude they seem to have adopted .. I also would have monitored the situation and if I felt that doing what big guy done was the right thing to do I probably would have done it.

It's easy for people to sit there and type on the Internet what they would and wouldn't do but then being put into that situation their outlook can be very different.

That's just my opinion :001_smile:

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look on the bright side hes got full media coveredge ,now all his freinds & familay know what a pratt he was ,& know the his story differs from what realy happened ,& will hold his head in shame , & the moral of this story is buy a valid ticket :laugh1:

& he got what he deserved :thumbup1:

Edited by Johny Walker

Fair enough on the way it may have read but it was not intentionally meant to sound like any sort of scare mongering !!

You don't know how much I hate little scrotes like that and the 'brap brap' attitude they seem to have adopted .. I also would have monitored the situation and if I felt that doing what big guy done was the right thing to do I probably would have done it.

It's easy for people to sit there and type on the Internet what they would and wouldn't do but then being put into that situation their outlook can be very different.

That's just my opinion :001_smile:

No one is being asked what they would do, its about how they feel about what this guy did do.

Mob law is no law.

People saying "Swearing in front of kids makes it alright to kick him off". Do you honestly think that barrelling someone out of a train is a model citizen's action?

If that kid had a heart attack due to a condition and had died, would we be treating this differently?

The conductor was wrong for letting a member of the public use force. Who knew what the "big guy" was capable of? However, I agree that he should have been removed from the train, but through the proper methods, not by someone throwing their weight around.

Worcs, what part of Off did the rider who was really not interested in the rules or inconveniencing other riders not understand?, Would it have been better if the conductor continue to argue with the rider knowing very well that it was a lost cause?. Perhaps the person that assisted the conductor with the removal of the rider should have lost some weight before he resolved the situation?

The rider IMO knew he was in the wrong and refused to leave on his own accord, no I do not pitty him and I would have thank the big man myself since he was the reason the situation was defused and the matter resolved, better yet since I am not that big of a man and the conductor needed assistance I would have defused the situation myself if asked to help. It does not make me a better person I just see this non-sence here in the states and I am once again glad to see someone willing to have some spine and help.:thumbup1:

easy-lift guy

It sounds like I think big guy did wrong, scrote was hard done by!

Really, that's not the case.

I do have a hint of doubt that there is NO truth in the kid's story, he may well have bought a ticket.

However, he'd lost it / got the wrong one, so on his head be it. What he SHOULD have done was been polite and asked for help and maybe someone would have pitched in and life would have gone on.

As it was, he was a gobsh*te [i think this has come from his upbringing listening to his old chap on the radio - although it could just have been his accent, I can never tell :001_tongue:], no one else would help to resolve it until it had got to the point where, typically, it fell to the biggest bloke there to sort it out, and he's the one now potentially going to get in trouble for it, and that's not right.

If indeed this kid is a consistent fare dodger then he definitely got what he deserved. But either way, the big guy is probably going to get something he doesn't deserve, and if the kid, in his own repugnant way, was telling the truth, then whatever punishment the big guy gets will be even more ridiculous...