Was he right???

skyhuck

Mob law is no law.

People saying "Swearing in front of kids makes it alright to kick him off". Do you honestly think that barrelling someone out of a train is a model citizen's action?

If that kid had a heart attack due to a condition and had died, would we be treating this differently?

The conductor was wrong for letting a member of the public use force. Who knew what the "big guy" was capable of? However, I agree that he should have been removed from the train, but through the proper methods, not by someone throwing their weight around.

So the guy won't get off and "man handling" is wrong.

What method do you suggest???:confused1:

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the guy won't get off and "man handling" is wrong.

What method do you suggest???:confused1:

Get the police to deal with him, it's what they are for. Nobody was in any danger of anything other than being home late for Eastenders so there was absolutely no need for 'the big man' to take the law into his own hands. :001_smile:

Get the police to deal with him, it's what they are for. Nobody was in any danger of anything other than being home late for Eastenders so there was absolutely no need for 'the big man' to take the law into his own hands. :001_smile:

And how long before the police arrive? Meanwhile not only the people on that train are late for eastenders, but so are probably the rest of the trains throughout the evening.

And how long before the police arrive? Meanwhile not only the people on that train are late for eastenders, but so are probably the rest of the trains throughout the evening.

Having worked in London for 15years in a previous career, I understand where you are coming from but it's no more than inconvenience, nothing life-threatening. I know little gits like this are a waste of oxygen but I still don't think it justifies taking the law into your own hands. :thumbdown:

thats a joke in itself, i once called the police to an attempted stabbing and a big fight which was still happening as i phoned them. 3 hours later they arrived and made me feel like the guilty one for phoning them.

The big man did the right thing, he wasnt violent and he was calm and polite. Give the guy a medal i say.

So every one has to wait???

The lad chose to struggle with the big guy, if he had just said "OK I'm going" I feel sure the big guy would have just let go of him and let him on his way.

I think its really sad that people think things should just leave things to the police .

I've chased thieves and held them until the police arrived, if I had just waited and given the police a description the villains would have got away and people would have lost their property.

Law and order should be a community thing with those who feel they can helping out.