Was he right???

skyhuck

What if... what if..? Come one mate get real. Oh dear, all the rough youts carry a tool?!?

Drugged up loony tune. Where do you get these from?

Best look before you cross the road next time or a JUGGERNAUT might run you over.

Simple answer is... don't use public transport if it scares you that much.

Haha come on get real ! Funny boy !

Like I said if you read it again I don't agree with the way the little scrote acted at all ! I'm just merely stating my opinion to something that could have happened.. And yes well done it is a what if what if .. But we're all entitled to an opinion on an open forum aren't we ?

Oh and I'll watch out for the juggernauts !!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i agree with the big man and would have applauded him as well. The little angel was NO angel and would have gotten off the train when asked if he was such a nice lad. The only thing that upset me was that the door never closed on his hand so the train could run the alcohol out of him. What an insane world we live in if the big man is even questioned about his actions, years ago the little scrote would have the skin off both cheeks, 2 black eyes and a few missing teeth and everyone would just say well thats what you get when you dont show respect.

Alot of mixed opinions on this and as always everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I think the little scrote acted well out of turn and so did 'the big guy' .. My point is , what if that little scrote was a drugged up looney tune carrying a weapon ? With all those other people and children on board that train . If it had kicked off which I think it would have (if the scrote was a drugged up looney) being manhandled like that who knows what would have happened and what innocent people could have gotten injured !

I am certain that the "big guy" was monitoring the conversation and would have use additional means of persuasion as needed. I would have used a bear hug or a sleeper hold and gently placed him out side of the train, if I judged there was going to be any additional need of restraint.

easy-lift guy

Haha come on get real ! Funny boy !

Oh and I'll watch out for the juggernauts !!

Just the way it read mate, seemed to be a bit of scare-mongering, like an article to frighten old ladies or something.

For the record, I am not a boy. Oh and yes, watch out for the Juggernauts as some tooled up, drug crazed loon may have just TWOC'd it and be heading your way.

You never know! :001_tt2::001_tt2:

But I think the police waiting for him at the next stop would have been an option. Not that I think the police would have done a better job.

They could have thrown him on the floor and shot him 5 times in the head, its always best to leave it to the experts :001_rolleyes:

dont see the difference between fare dodging and theft, if i caught someone thieving they'ed get alot worse than that little **** got. its about time more people stopped turning the other cheek. good on that bloke. i bet if that bloke had stopped some scrote nicking one of our saws he'd probably not have to pay for a drink for a while:thumbup:

But I think the police waiting for him at the next stop would have been an option. Not that I think the police would have done a better job.

Agreed but at least it would have been legal.

If I'd have turfed the boy off I'd have lost my FAC to say the least so what gives chunky the right to man handle people.