Good Karma.

Mark Bolam

Don't worry about it, that's normally prerequisite for you saying that will promise and swear to pay it regardless. Think you took a kind situation for granted there.

Not in my book, i've never free loaded in my life, everything i've ever had as been bought and paid for by myself, back in the day if you hadn't used your card in the UK for more than six months it was suspended, which was the case in this situation.

Again thanks for your input. (although i don't think your input into most threads is worth ten bob)

Remember but thats in your opinion, just don't think you enjoyed being pointed out as an arse kisser, try and don't take everything to heart am teaching my 2 year old that just now.

Sent from my aye phone using Tapatalk

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember but thats in your opinion, just don't think you enjoyed being pointed out as an arse kisser, try and don't take everything to heart am teaching my 2 year old that just now.

Sent from my aye phone using Tapatalk

I'm sure your 2 year old will grow up to be very bright, being taught by yourself......NOT.

Good on you. I'll never forget once when I was working in spain many years ago. I booked my flight back on bank card at Malaga airport, I got in to Birmingham airport and tried to buy a train ticket back to Stoke. My bank card wouldn't work. A lad I'd been sat next to on the plane (never met him before) paid for my train ticket. I asked him for his address so i could forward the train fare on to him, but he said don't worry about it - top man he was.

What had you been doing to him on the plane, at a mile high, to earn such generosity? :lol:

Also, since when has a sign ever stopped someone from doing something they really wanted to do.

30mph

Wear ear protection

Always use gloves

Click here before removing device.

Back to the thread.

I pushed a womans car out of the way on the ring road a couple of months ago,(it was stationary in the inside lane, and yes I got out to push it). The queues were horrendous. I got a nice smile, effusive thanks and a warm socially responsible feeling. None of the other drivers so much as raised a hand.

Nice one Mr Bolam I was also expecting a big take down or something

:001_smile:.

eggsarascal You must of had ya stoke top on that day. That was the golden

ticket :thumbup:

No Stoke shirt that day ap, me and the lad in question had been having a few drinks in the airport bar (spent the last few pasata) whilst we were waiting on stand-by for the next empty seats to come available, we got two seats next to each other. When we landed at Birmingham, bank card wouldn't work:blushing: he offered to pay for my train ticket, which i said i would pay him back for, he declined, like i said, he was a top lad.