Female's on the tools?

Mike Hill

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' To pee or not to pee'

Daft argument in my mind.

Dont know about climbing, but i do know we have a female labourer on the building site where i'm renovating an old farm house.

She will work any of the guys under the table ' including me', she will lift, carry, help, clean, and anything else you ask her to do, she is pleasant, hardworking and always with a smile. We dont think about the gender or anything else, she's a valuble part of the team as far as we are concerned. Her pink ppe does make her stand out tho.

It is not a matter of which sex to employ the real and only question is who do I employ to get the work done to make myself money. Male or Female it does not and should not matter. As long as they can keep up with me that will be my standard. If they can do more work better or faster than their pay matches their skill/ability. Don't get caught up with all the touchy feelly questions, it is a waste of time and money. Remember you work for yourself and any one else works for you. Good Hunting.

elg

every one has thier limitations dont they. a small man wont lift as much as a big man but hes likely to be quicker around a tree. the same applies to girls. you gotta use peoples talents not put em down cos they arnt as good as the next man. i worked with a girl for a bit. okay she wasnt as strong but by god she tried and ill work with anyone who tries.

It is not a matter of which sex to employ the real and only question is who do I employ to get the work done to make myself money. Male or Female it does not and should not matter. As long as they can keep up with me that will be my standard. If they can do more work better or faster than their pay matches their skill/ability. Don't get caught up with all the touchy feelly questions, it is a waste of time and money. Remember you work for yourself and any one else works for you. Good Hunting.

elg

so if you work for yourself who pays you?