a post for a mate

Alex Reid

A very good friend of mine has just been cleaned out over the weekend in the Northampton area. the big bits of the list are a 6 inch timberwolf and more chainsaws n climbing kit than you could shake a stick at.as well as a 20,000 stump grinder

the people who took this were organised they built a bridge across a 6 foot ditch to get the chipper away and dragged a tracked chipper out the way infront of it to get it out along with all the kit. they didnt use the front gate (the only access) as it is opposite a very high security home office site which would make anyone think it was secure. all the tools were locked away in a containers which they used an oxi torch to get the locks off and then took the tools and chipper, strangely they left a big gennie and a pit bike. if anyone hears anything give me a shout but in the mean time i would warn all round there to put extra security in place the lengths they went to were further than i have ever seen they must have been scoping him out for a while

cheers alex

that,s terrible! life in this country would be so much better without these thieves, Monday night thieves tried to break in to my shop again and it,s part of my house! yesterday went to the police station to identify my daughters bicycle that was recovered by the police stopping a transit pickup going into a scrapyard and yes these people were the stereotype of metal thevies, been 10 arrests for metal theft this week in the South west Durham area.