What's on your bench today?

spudulike

If they are the plastic caps you need to pull them back with the self tapping tool, do not pull them right off only enough to insert a 2mm screw driver through the centre to turn the screw, if you brave enough grind the small lugs off the sides of the caps to allow you to turn with the 2mm screw driver, a word of warning do not lean the H screw off to the point where the engine over speeds or it could well seize.

Reckon it is time for a pic:thumbup: the driver looks about right with the one I have!

I know the carb isn't this one but do the limiters look like the ones in this pic?

usedpics1_055_large.jpg?v=1367948210

I'm not sure Spud, if you take the air filter off mine and look down from above the saw the black plastic looks to go from the carb to the side cover where the adjustment holes are?

Adw, the adjustment would be to richen it up, not lean it off 👍

Before you start richening the mixture you need to make sure you are noy just compensating for some under lying fault, block fuel filter? vracked fuei hose?cracked impulse hose? or an air leak.

Before you start richening the mixture you need to make sure you are noy just compensating for some under lying fault, block fuel filter? vracked fuei hose?cracked impulse hose? or an air leak.

It would be because I'd have opened the exhaust port up, give it a bit more poke. I'll more than likely send it to spud and get it done properly, it's just I get these urges to buy a spare exhaust and have a dabble myself!

It would be because I'd have opened the exhaust port up, give it a bit more poke. I'll more than likely send it to spud and get it done properly, it's just I get these urges to buy a spare exhaust and have a dabble myself!

Is it running well? & what colour is the plug?

I have done exhaust mods & the saw has run fine as was, but I ALWAYS check the plug as an indicator

Is it running well? & what colour is the plug?

I have done exhaust mods & the saw has run fine as was, but I ALWAYS check the plug as an indicator

I've not done a mod yet Pete, the saws not very old but I keep on getting the temptation to when I use it, it's always made a massive difference to the other saws I've done. The only one that didn't need adjusting was my ms150.

If using aspen, which doesn't create much carbon, would you still be able to check the colour of a plug?