What's on your bench today?

spudulike

Lucky man, wages in Ireland must be good:sneaky2:

It was a long time ago since I was there but found the pizza place - they did a weird one with stewing steak on it, it was rather good in a strange sort of way.

When I was there, the Madeiran Wine Rally was on and they sponsored a Fiat Cinquecento rally car that was a right laugh, not quite as fast as the factory Celicas and Impretzas!

This is the place -http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g189167-d1567707-Reviews-Pizzaria_Xaramba-Funchal_Madeira_Madeira_Islands.html

HEre's a pic I took tonight:

158750469.KlFwNTJw.jpg

Got good reviews still:thumbup:

I make very little. I'm not even on holiday. I'm here on family bidniss. I am the red-headed step child, but the only family member in Europe. So, when they need to check out things here(real estate and attorneys in Portugal lately), they send me in. So here I am. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. Personally, I prefer to be in the woods cursing the weather.

As for yer pizza, that place is not far from me. I was about 1km away from it earlier today.

Portugal and Madeira Photo Gallery by WYK at pbase.com

Edited by wyk

Where is the best place to look for Walbro parts ? As far as I can find, the carb is a D10 WZ but Mower Magic doesn't list parts for it. They sent me a diagram of what they thought was nearest but it has a primer bulb and mine hasn't. It looks like this one so at £6 I might just try it.

Thanks, I'll give them a try :thumbup1:

They are the fellas, superb service and knowledge, I have ordered parts in the afternoon and had them the next day, very helpful and above all, good value as well - can't fault them.

You may have noticed, I like to give praise when it is deserved:thumbup:

I make very little. I'm not even on holiday. I'm here on family bidniss. I am the red-headed step child, but the only family member in Europe. So, when they need to check out things here(real estate and attorneys in Portugal lately), they send me in. So here I am. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. Personally, I prefer to be in the woods cursing the weather.

As for yer pizza, that place is not far from me. I was about 1km away from it earlier today.

Portugal and Madeira Photo Gallery by WYK at pbase.com

And Tea at Reids in the afternoon:thumbup:

First post. So this is on my bench today59766c0de6f30_chainsawpics510.jpg.a5214e10e024c1f522e932312553f0d6.jpg

Now it's an ebay job, :001_rolleyes: . For forty quid I took a punt. It's full of crap but no scored piston,good compression, new chain and chain brake working. The paint job is original, I believe it could a special edition one. Can anyone confirm or deny this?