anyone having problems with the new 560xp

Stu

Update on 560 problems . My dealer has now got the software from Husqvarna and has pluged my saw in . He has clicked the "reset" tab and it says there is nothing wrong with it . However Husqvarna say there is an updated carb available and are sending one today. Sooo hopefuly that will sort it . Fingers crossed .

Bitterly dissapointed > Solved the hot starting problem but still cuts out under load .Took down a rather large cherry to day . Chogging up the stump it stopped six times . Restated fine every time but just died in the cut . Gave up with it . Its got to go back again . :thumbdown:

I really don't get it mate.. Must be bitterly disappointing , been using mine for soft wood felling in spruce for the first time today and it was a dream ... Yesterday it was burried in ash and sycamore all day and never missed a beat...

http://447cbf7d.jpg

But did have an erratic idle after long cuts but I still preferred picking it up over the 372.

Demand a new saw!!

Mine broke 2 times today so I lost 2hrs money getting it sorted and now won't be ready till tomorrow. 1st the starter case broke, the mounting for the pull cord came away completely so I left site and went to my husky dealer who swooped it for a case off a brand new saw, I went back to site and carried on working then this afternoon the chain brake band broke, so I have lost 2 hrs pay:( will husky refund this to me? Doubt it. I am now very wary about this saw lets hope that's the end of the problems.

Bitterly dissapointed > Solved the hot starting problem but still cuts out under load .Took down a rather large cherry to day . Chogging up the stump it stopped six times . Restated fine every time but just died in the cut . Gave up with it . Its got to go back again . :thumbdown:

HI STUBBY it sound to me mate if i buy a 560 i need 2 not 1 as 1 of the saw will be at the repair shop on the laptop and one in the woods so is it BUY GET ONE FREE AT ANY HUSKY DEALERS NOW:lol: just like the 362 :lol:jon

I am gutted to be honest . It has all that potential but it sems if you only use it in 45cc land its fine , put it in 60cc land and it goes to sleep . Taking it back tomorrow . Want a new one that friggin works .

I have been using mine a fair bit recently, even in smaller thinnings I would normally use a 346 for (weight differance is not much and running a bit longer bar I dont have to bend over as much for delimbing), I really cant fault mine, I really hope it stays that way. Shame that you guys are having bother as it really is a fantastic saw

I am gutted to be honest . It has all that potential but it sems if you only use it in 45cc land its fine , put it in 60cc land and it goes to sleep . Taking it back tomorrow . Want a new one that friggin works .

HI STUBBY ask the dealer for a new one and one more for when yours at the husky dealer i had the same with a gun when the day state mk3 come out first i was the first in the uk to have one and it went back 10/12 times back to day state it like all things new there no good for the first 1/2 years with the gun there still no good all the best with yours take back and tell them you want a new one jon :thumbup: