If You Run A Tree Business - This Affects You

Mr Ed

Like I said before, they're still consulting on changes to it all. At the end of the consultation paper, they say that they're keen on hearing from "microbusinesses", so now's the chance to find out what they're planning and have your say.

"microbusinesses" I like that think ill use that word more often :001_smile:

I'll have to see if I can give them a bit of input since I think Skyhuck should definately be paying for each and everyone of his trees :001_tongue: imagine the about of waste he's producing every year!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the old bill are actually quite hot on it around our area, in fact the police are setting up camp on the forecourt of the garage at the end of the farm drive for next 2 days. bout 3 months ago they did the same and confiscated chip trucks and their wagons, builders vehicles farm vehicles etc. i was chatting to the owners of the vehicles and barely any new they needed a license

the old bill are actually quite hot on it around our area, in fact the police are setting up camp on the forecourt of the garage at the end of the farm drive for next 2 days. bout 3 months ago they did the same and confiscated chip trucks and their wagons, builders vehicles farm vehicles etc. i was chatting to the owners of the vehicles and barely any new they needed a license

What a "state" we live in eh? ! Everybody meets their targets and its Win Win for the "Revenue collectors" Much easier than solving proper crime.:mad1:

in a single day over 30 vehicles were towed and impounded, granted the pikey scrap collectors were pulled up yet so were legit companies who honestly new nothing about this. i spent over an hour in the E A office yesterday trying to find out whether i need one or not (which i / we do!)

in a single day over 30 vehicles were towed and impounded, granted the pikey scrap collectors were pulled up yet so were legit companies who honestly new nothing about this. i spent over an hour in the E A office yesterday trying to find out whether i need one or not (which i / we do!)

yep £200 to be towed away and £12 per day storage :thumbdown:

I think this and other threads on the subject show what a mess the EA make of things and how complex it is.

Yes we need one but then what about exemptions and how those exemptions work.

Perhaps the EA should be pointed in the direction of this thread to see for themselves what chaos they have caused

Well after slapping myself many times i got a waste license its not complicated and they dont need to know where your waste comes from and goes as our waste is general green waste not hazardous.

Well done! how did you get it so quick?