New Head teacher

White Noise

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have children. But I'm damn sure I was at school more recently than you lot. So that's where my opinions come from.

It's all turned very silly on here. I'll just say I like teachers that are good, passionate teachers. I don't think they should be punched. I think corporal punishment in schools is stupid. I think that people should leave school with more options than university or the doll. I think schools should promote FE more. And I think that lessons should be single sex.

Utter rubbish!!!!!!!!

Do you believe every thing your told??????

Seems like some folk do..:001_rolleyes:...either that or trying to add fuel to the fire.

This thread seems to have got daft in my opinion.

I will say from my perspective,like the teacher('s) or not,you are entrusting your kids to them to do the best they can with the resources & controls they are allowed,you have no choice in that if you want them educated & developed into individuals.

Best work with the schools & staff to achieve the best rather than against them,& explain to your kids why certain 'unfair' rules are in place,a good lesson to learn...'sometimes being right does not mean you can do it',thats being part of modern society for you.:001_smile: