dadio throws a big top

dadio

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Notice in this vid how Dadio seems to be blaming himself for the felling going badly wrong but is really blaming his skidsteer driver.

What kind of a person slags off his fellow worker on the internet?

Daniel films his jobs, then with the use of hindsight sits at home and fabricates a backstory round the videos, editing and narrating to make the techniques seem plausable. Notice in this video how he says they were gonna be pruning the damaged Cherry anyway...yeah right....lol :biggrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nq9P_ybyE4]miscommunication_can_be_killer.mov - YouTube[/ame]

thats maybe because it was the skid steer drivers fault for pulling to early, he pulled the tree out the ground???

its getting a little crazy now all i wanted to know is why some of the trees in daniels second video could not be felled and on his behalf he has answered that.....

Notice in this vid how Dadio seems to be blaming himself for the felling going badly wrong but is really blaming his skidsteer driver.

What kind of a person slags off his fellow worker on the internet?

Daniel films his jobs, then with the use of hindsight sits at home and fabricates a backstory round the videos, editing and narrating to make the techniques seem plausable. Notice in this video how he says they were gonna be pruning the damaged Cherry anyway...yeah right....lol :biggrin:

Lol ... A job done by some one who knows the property's of the tree,the timber and its condition 100%

Dadio hasn't answered any posts for a while, and i find myself genuinly concerned as to his safety (and those he may be influencing), having watched several of his videos i have been shocked and horrified by some of his "techniques" and particularly concerned about the fact that he posts his facebook videos as "training",

This is not a personal attack, however i do feel that homeowners and inexperienced arbs may put themselves in danger by following the advice he is giving. In his vids i have seen uncontrolled felling, lack of PPE, blunt chainsaws, left-handed chainsaw operation, and general incompetance and ignorance.

As I said this is nothing personal, just a heartfelt plea from a concerned individual.