dogs dead in police car

Joy Yeomans

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

leave this guy alone, hes been sectioned after two suicide attempts, it was a bad bad mistake, he is obviously very mentaly scarred by what has happened.

show some respect.

though i did not know it was a second time.

i took my two collies fishing the other day and felt guilty cos i forgot a bowl for their water ! even though there was pond that would suffice ! how any one can be so thoughtless especially coming from a dog handler is beyond me , RESPECT ?? i dont think so . :thumbdown: if that had been two children he would be done for manslaughter , and i see animals no diferent as they depend on us just like kids , poor dogs :thumbdown:

I've got no sympathy for his mental state. Anyone who works with animals on a daily basis should consider the animals they are responsible for, first and foremost. I read that the same thing happened to a spaniel in his "care" in 2004, he has been promoted since that happened. He should be dismissed and lose his pension.

i took my two collies fishing the other day and felt guilty cos i forgot a bowl for their water ! even though there was pond that would suffice ! how any one can be so thoughtless especially coming from a dog handler is beyond me , RESPECT ?? i dont think so . :thumbdown: if that had been two children he would be done for manslaughter , and i see animals no diferent as they depend on us just like kids , poor dogs :thumbdown:

with respect they are different as you would not i hope treat your kids like a dog although i am with you on being so thoughtless also should the people who let him be in this position should also be punished

with respect they are different as you would not i hope treat your kids like a dog although i am with you on being so thoughtless also should the people who let him be in this position should also be punished

i dont really get what you mean by that ? i dont put the kids food in a bowl on the floor if thats what you mean , what im saying is that they both depend on us for there survival dogs dont have the abilty to get up and fill there water bowl up do they . its up to us to care for them and make sure they lead a decent life and we should treat them as you would expect to be treated .WITH LOVE AND CARE . i do agree though that he shouldnt have been allowed to be in that posistion again

Those Dogs would have died for him if need be,and he betrayed their trust.

I hope he is mentally scared.He deserves to be.

Well said Mike, and if anyone understands how much a dog will love you it should be him! I would say the whole suicide crap is just him wanting to look really sorry. Why didn't he learn the first time?

The first time was bad the second is unforgivable, if we don’t learn from our mistakes how will we learn?

Well he can’t manage to do himself but is good at killing dogs by negligence, if he fancies another go at himself I have some rope he can use, I will even help with the knots.

Once again whoever allowed this fool near animals after the first event should be censured in the strongest terms

Well said :congrats: