dogs dead in police car

Joy Yeomans

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The car was parked at the kennels, it seems to me that he just took the easy option leaving the dogs in the car. If we had had usual British weather he would have got away with it (I wonder how many times dogs in his care has suffered discomfort, but not died)

If he was any sort of a responsible man he would have only ever left dogs in his car when absolutely necessary and for short periods, after his previous error.

it makes no difference as to what he was doing , it is simle , two dogs were left in a car with no ventilation or water , i may add that the vehicle was "unmarked" - it was later revield that this vehicle was not a dog van neither was it intended to be used as a patrole vehicle. It is Home Office policy that all dogs shall have access to water and that all ploice vehilces designed to carry dogs shall have a roof mounted air vent, also it is Home Office policy that all working dogs will not be confined in a vehicle for long periods of time. These dogs were not at work and should never have been put in that situation .

I would not say that it is a case of sentimentality , it is a case that most people on here know the difference betwene right and wrong .

“right and wrong” may be an ideal but UK law permits mitigating circumstance

If you fail to see/know that and with your comments like others it shows you are blinded by sentimentally for dogs :001_rolleyes:

So we have a mentally unstable person with access to Firearms who show's disregard for himself and Animals.

If he goes 'postal" with a MP5,I guess nobody would have seen it coming....

This man needs help,and that help needs to be provided in a place he cannot harm himself or others.So far this has not been done.

Spot on.

The cop made a mistake, what makes matters worse is that you people and the deranged British media are acting like it was kids that were left in the car for christ's sake.

How many of you have never made a mistake in your life?

Never made a mistake that killed anything. Rarely make a mistake twice.

So we have a mentally unstable person with access to Firearms who show's disregard for himself and Animals.

If he goes 'postal" with a MP5,I guess nobody would have seen it coming....

This man needs help,and that help needs to be provided in a place he cannot harm himself or others.So far this has not been done.

Doubt he has access to firearms, but a baton in the hands of a guy like thats is more than scary enough :thumbdown:

“right and wrong” may be an ideal but UK law permits mitigating circumstance

If you fail to see/know that and with your comments like others it shows you are blinded by sentimentally for dogs :001_rolleyes:

To be perfectly honest if you can find a way to justify the actions of a highly trained dog handler who not once but twice has allowed dogs to die whilst in his custody and further more try to harm himself as a token effort of remorse then i would put it to you that you are rather blinkered your self .

This officer is not an jsut a bloke who left a couple dogs in a car to die (for a second time) this is a highly trined dog and firearms officer who is trained to work under massive levels of stress and is capable of making potentialy life changing decisions under pressure . Not only has the tax payer footed the bill for this officers training but the tax payer has footed the bill for not one but four dogs to be trained/ partialy trained to the cost of a minimum £20,000 per dog only for this officer to leave in a vehicle to slowly and painfully die .

tell you what old fruit lets put you in the sort of conditions that these dogs were subjected to and see how you like it !!! im sure there would be at least one person who thought that it was a little cruel dont you think ??? or am i being sentimental again !!!