Hows the log sales going now

mendiplogs

Scandinavian countries burn 1000's of tons of soft wood per year with no issues.

Try burning green hard wood, you will soon tar up your flue.

Yes they do and I will also burn larch if the hardwood is low but please don't try and tell people that laylandi is good firewood it's dirty and has hardly any calorific value. It burns well because it full of sap:001_smile:

There is little hope for those who buy fire wood, when those who sell it are so ill informed.

All wood burns fine once dry, some dries easily and some is harder to get dry, but once dry, weight for weight its pretty much all the same calorific value.

where in the country are you based?

i see you sell poplar and alder what sort of prices are you gettin " i sell cheap" and what happens when your free supply of wood runs out you wont be able to sell cheap?

give us some info on your setup please. what are your costs

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Funny how "I Sell Cheap" disappears when he/she is asked about their setup! Would love to know

Dry Laylandi is perfectly good firewood.

I love it, burns well, I have my chimney swept every year and the sweep says what a clean chimney I have. As we say time and time again you can burn anything if its dry. I sell mixed loads of softwood, it's got everything and its great stuff.

Yes they do and I will also burn larch if the hardwood is low but please don't try and tell people that laylandi is good firewood it's dirty and has hardly any calorific value. It burns well because it full of sap:001_smile:

Larch is great firewood, I don't understand people who slag softwood when there is a shortage of hardwood as it is. If its dry burn it:)

Funny how "I Sell Cheap" disappears when he/she is asked about their setup! Would love to know

yes he/she shoots us all down in flames quick to respond earlier . i am only enquiring to see who and what there market is and does he/she want to be unknown to us all - i have nothing to hide and put who we are on my signature

joy

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

I will 2nd that larch burns very hot in my wood burner its just the fact that people either don't have enough wood to dry it for long enough or they can not be bothered to cover it up

Sent from hell

HI DARK that some of it get hard/soft wood well seasoned in a good stove then your ok thanks jon