• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Delete if inapropriate.

When in doubt ....... lubricate.

More wrinkles than a desicated prune.

And a saying that one of my colleagues came up with during a lunchtime in the middle of the summer

"I'd give her one, two if i could manage, three if i was getting paid and four with a bottle of lucozade"

Mr Bullman I read all 23 pages of this thread before I posted :001_rolleyes: why have you removed what I put and left the rest :confused1: . How come you hav'nt been a bit more pro active in curbing people wording as words I used appeared in previous threads ? Im not botherd or out :001_smile: just wonderd if the rules have changed ? :thumbup:

Mr Bullman is a busy man and when these were originally posted they flew up before the mods could delete them. In order to keep the forum clean(ish) then a degree of self moderation is requested.

I've reread (and laffed), but there are some which the more sensitive reader might find offensive or crude which would then demean the integrity of the forum.

I'm as guilty as the next man with profanity, but, I would be upset if my kids used bad language openly especially if they learnt it on an open forum.

Mr Bullman I read all 23 pages of this thread before I posted :001_rolleyes: why have you removed what I put and left the rest. How come you hav'nt been a bit more pro active in curbing people wording as words I used appeared in previous threads ? Im not botherd or out :001_smile: just wonderd if the rules have changed ? :thumbup:

as i said, i havent got time to go through the whole thread right now. as for being pro-active...ive lost count the amount of times myself and the mods have deleted posts and mentioned the guidelines...which are obviously too hard to take in for some people :confused1:

Dryer / tighter than a nuns proverbial !

who died and made you god !

if i bend over you can light the blue touch paper !

did ya like that !

when seeing bent up cars etc " looks like they were driving by braile "

when somethings in a right mess " looks like a bad day in Bagdad "

"A cross between an Ugnaught and Eugene Levy " Courtesy of the Blood Hound Gang