Has anyone else still got the fire lit

mendiplogs

who lives in a house like this?......

see you have nice rack of books, what you reading CSServices?..

by the way, I'm nearly done burning the couple of ton of parquet flooring some one dropped off last year.. best firewood I ever had..

Someone told me to sell it, F* that I said, burns better than coal..

Bottom shelf on the left are my Terry Pratchetts :) built the shelves in last year as I had to take the log burner out to refit it as the people who supplied it hadn't connected it properly so enlarged the opening at the same time to make it more efficient.

Bottom shelf on the left are my Terry Pratchetts :) built the shelves in last year as I had to take the log burner out to refit it as the people who supplied it hadn't connected it properly so enlarged the opening at the same time to make it more efficient.

I wish I could congratulate you on your taste in books, but I've never read a terry pratchet book so can't really comment, I'm sure they're worth a read though..

I've moved my book collection to my Kindle mostly history books about the ancient world with a few classics thrown in for light relief..

Well done on the shelves, nothin like building your own stuff when you can..

I wish I could congratulate you on your taste in books, but I've never read a terry pratchet book so can't really comment, I'm sure they're worth a read though..

I've moved my book collection to my Kindle mostly history books about the ancient world with a few classics thrown in for light relief..

Well done on the shelves, nothin like building your own stuff when you can..

Good for a bit of escapism from the real world, got quite a few old books on countryside etc but thier safely out the way of the dogs.

Bottom shelf on the left are my Terry Pratchetts

I'm just reading them again on my Kindle, finished "The Truth" tonight and starting "Thief of Time" next. It's a bit like the Humber Bridge and you can go back and start again any time and find something you missed.

I'm just reading them again on my Kindle, finished "The Truth" tonight and starting "Thief of Time" next. It's a bit like the Humber Bridge and you can go back and start again any time and find something you missed.

Very true, I've not got all of them yet keep getting bought a few for birthday and Christmas, just finished "Moving Pictures" and starting "Soul Music"