Stein Arbor-trolley arrived

Gareth Dalzell

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes a good bit of kit ,but, it's built in Britain ,as the price shows , Iv used the double drum stien lowering system , awesome bit of kit !!!! Can't falt it atall, but the arbor trolly needs a bit more work , as in the finished product, a little bit of fettling and it may be in the same bracket as the double drum ,? Question is this , positive , or negative, feed back

Squirrel, your feedback is very much appreciated, as is everything that is sincere....so long as people dont lose sight of the fact that it is not a Rolls Royce, but probably closer to a landrover....a robust piece of hardware for moving piles wood that you otherwise wouldn't want to carry.

And like everything, it takes a little time to work out how to get the best out of it....of which offers more options than anything similar on the market.

It probably took me a month to work out how, when and when not to apply it.

If for one moment I thought it wasn't up to the job I'd have pulled the plug on the whole thing rather than be embarrassed later by dissatisfied customers....I have too much self respect for that.

The trolley will pay its way, time over....with a little perseverence and experimentation in those first few weeks.

To answer your question Squirrel I'd say neither....but hopeful comes to mind. Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...
Im not a gambling man so I wont take the chance which is a shame because it could save time and effort in the long run.

Read your comment again, think about it, do not react just to fight your post and really really think about it.

we all live our lifes a certain way, this is not chance but how we are raised. Gambling is bad, it's what we are taught as kids, but as you get older the rules become greyer as we should be wiser and not need such stringent rules as we did as children .

you want that trolley, so do I. I have played with it, me and my mate played see saw on it drunk at the Apf . Now if it can take me and my 19 stone mate and a full load of Sitka that I couldn't budge and not break then it's well made, they are sold out, the next batch will be sold out too, and so forth.

Go on just buy it, you know you want to :)

yh agreed, i already have a 346xp tho for my main cutting,,, need somthing bigger tho,, n i want a nice shinny glorified wheelbarrow to ease my back abit for the future

yh agreed, i already have a 346xp tho for my main cutting,,, need somthing bigger tho,, n i want a nice shinny glorified wheelbarrow to ease my back abit for the future

My biggest mistake over the years has been using muscles rather than machines and Im now paying the price :thumbdown: