Stein Arbor-trolley arrived

Gareth Dalzell

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not entirely sure, i lifted a 13 foot piece of ash at 2.5 feet diameter. ots more than enough for what we need. Its a toy compaired to botex and other hiabs but it goes behind my truck, it spins 180 degrees and can load the tipper too!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Being on the other side of the world, it was never going to work buying an arbor trolley so we made one, by the time we designed it, sourced good steel, wheels, axles etc.. we could have actually got one from England. I don't want to be seen to be pinching your idea, we will use it on a polytech course and it was built by at risk kids for our own use, not for sale.

• 4 months later...

Big thanks to Nepia for loaning us his Arb Trolley today. Sadly, my client had inconsideraltly bought a house with access too narrow for the trolley.

We did move three logs and four bags of rakings with it but didn't take any photos to thrill you all with.

Still, great piece of kit and I would have bought one except my chipper broke and that's more important, just.

• 2 weeks later...

Woohoo! My brand new Stein Trolley arrived today courtesy of (Gary at) ATS Machinery who provided their usual excellent service and an excellent price.

We put it straight to work and discovered that anyone who says its an elaborate wheel barrow is surely deranged.

It really is a superbly thought out labour saving device.

I would thoroughly recommend everyone to buy one!

Money very well spent.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331576697.869139.jpg.4c994829a2155dc31532fea50db5677f.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331576670.937722.jpg.87f1f9f5d6a70d88cfb00dbd5cc6db2c.jpg

Woohoo! My brand new Stein Trolley arrived today courtesy of (Gary at) ATS Machinery who provided their usual excellent service and an excellent price.

We put it straight to work and discovered that anyone who says its an elaborate wheel barrow is surely deranged.

It really is a superbly thought out labour saving device.

I would thoroughly recommend everyone to buy one!

Money very well spent.

Hope the guys weren't fighting over it - or anything else:blushing: Be ready for all those black rubber bits to be gone by Friday but that's not a problem.

Agreed re ATS (Horsham) Treedom; v helpful.

Jon

Hope the guys weren't fighting over it - or anything else:blushing: Be ready for all those black rubber bits to be gone by Friday but that's not a problem.

Agreed re ATS (Horsham) Treedom; v helpful.

Jon

No they wern't fighting but they seemed so excited that I thought they may try mating with it!:lol:

Best thing about the Stein trolley is that the colour matches my Dual Bollard! Genius! :thumbup:

Do you know what grinds my gears about the arbor trolly.... the blue bits stick out further than the wheels, it just hits those things out the side of houses...

BUT....

apart from that, it's paid for itself so many times over.. it's un believable.

AND

the solid wheels rock. No punctures, brilliant.