improvised chainsaw trousers

danroker1987

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Take a look at the new trousers on the market like Waipoua A's and C's from yes you guessed it !! available now from most of the major Arb dealers in the UK.'

In my opinion these trousers are crap. They may be comfortable but they rip too easily and mine only lasted me 6 months of hard work

Hi Donk, I have a pair of Waipouas that I got when my Fiordlands deciided to fall apart. I've now had em a couple of years and they haven't torn yet. I'm not the lightest on my feet, like a bull in a china shop when it comes to getting through thorn and bramble, so I don't understand how they could fall apart. :confused1:

Please don't take this the wrong way but it would be better telling manufacturers about there problem with there product's than on here. Has anyone done so and got a reply.

Yes, I reported an issue to ORegon about their Fiordlands, I recieved a new pair of Waipouas, see above :001_smile:. I sent an email, with photos to support my case, I was polite , accurate and honest. So feedback is important to them, I'm sure they don't all follow Arbtalk to see what we think of them and their products. Just stating "your trousers are rubbish" doesn't tell them anything.

whilst i have a couple of pairs of chainsaw trousers stretchy husqy and another brand Clogger summer weight pants most of the time it is too damn hot to wear them

i was wearing until recently stretch air climbing pants with clogger chaps over the top

problem is of the 3 pair of stretch air pants i bought (270 a pair) none lasted more than a year just ripped to pieces basically they went rotton:thumbdown:

currently trying another cheaper lighter weight walking trouser with chaps over the top. time will tell if their any good but they are more comfortable in the present climate (above 38 degrees) than the other trouser