One liners from customers

18 stoner

not a one liner from a customer but thought id share it, the customer told me that she had a gypo knock on the door an asked if she wanted a topped poplar taken out of her front garden cuz its by the road, she said eeeerrrrrrrr no thats an old telegraph pole. hahahahahaha classic

My mate went to a job and the woman said Gypos had knocked on the door and told her that the purple beech in the front garden needed to come out. She replied that she didn't have a purple beech, only a purple plum. The Gypo replied, They aren't plums hanging from it, They're the fruit of the purple beech!!!1:scared1::scared1:

Everytime I look at one now, I check for fruit!!!

And a customer told this to my groundie"I usually don't allow foreigners to work for me,but this is dangerous and he's not American":sad:

it’s a veiled compliment maybe ;)

if it is dangerous you need someone skilled, so in his view an fellow American isn’t skilled enough to safely do a dangerous job so poses to higher risk to there property

?

Getting a lot of people asking on jobs "you dont mind putting that stuff in your shredder??"pointing to piles of 3 year old brush ,roots ,fence posts,bricks ect.

I get that regular.

Or when you go back to start the job a huge pile of garden waste is piled right at the side of where you told them you were going to park your chipper. :sneaky2:

Or when you go back to start the job a huge pile of garden waste is piled right at the side of where you told them you were going to park your chipper. :sneaky2:

I got that once, and the heap had buckets of soil tipped over it too:scared1:

wasnt a problem though, just blew the last of our rakings under the heap and left the lot:sneaky2:

I went to price taking a huge hedge out on a building site.

When I got there the 360 driver siad to me, "I've made it easy for you and ripped the hedge out with the machine"

He'd ragged the hedge out, roots an all and dragged them across a muddy site piling them all in a huge mud and rock strewn pile.

I told him the only option left open to him now, was to either get in loads of skips or set fire to the pile.