Lack of Moral Fibre/Common Decency

Lurcherman

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still dont know how it ought to:confused1:, having the travellers bug doesnt magically give you monkey powers does it?:lol:

You gave them too much Lurcherman, make them find their own digs, transport, food, and they can get paid Monthly when they sign their monthly contract. Make a package to good and you only attract the soft ones:sneaky2:

You gave them too much Lurcherman, make them find their own digs, transport, food, and they can get paid Monthly when they sign their monthly contract. Make a package to good and you only attract the soft ones:sneaky2:

Very true...

A the end of the day what goes around comes around. What's the point in living life looking over your shoulder & cheating people?

I got enough problems trying to sleep at night with my lovely wifey snoring away & gargling next to me without needing a dodgy conscience on my mind too! :001_tt2::001_tt2:

Love you really dear... (incase she sees this)

i still dont know how it ought to:confused1:, having the travellers bug doesnt magically give you monkey powers does it?:lol:

No you are quite right having the travel bug in itself won’t make a person a better climber and I didn’t say it would.

What will improve people is working with people who have different experiences and abilities. It’s difficult to work with someone new and gain nothing from the experience.

Once upon a time we had a journeyman system where tradesman moved around as part of their development, today we call it CPD.

These wastrels have blown a valuable chance to expand their horizons. More fool them.

Is that freelance or cads in?

How does it work with the tax either way?

How does it work with health insurance?

Assuming the wife will let me go

Freelance (self-employed)

I am able to accept UK invoices but registering self-employed here is easy though Social Security payments are higher than UK.

VAT threshold very much lower than UK but my accountant and I have ways around it.

You are legally responsible for your own Private Health Insurance though the E111 card gets you most treatments.

Tell the wife your popping out for a pint of milk:thumbup: