Boxing Day Hunt Meets

Matthew Arnold

Anyone who goes to the Boxing Day hunts are a pile of cawks. How would they feel if I gathered up all my mates, chased them to their home and started ripping them to bits just to say after "well, that was fun. Now time for tea!"

Stupid :thumbdown:

Posting photos as if you celebrate it! You should be ashamed of yourself!

I go every year .

People who judge otheres because they dont agree with there way of life are usually deprived intellectual.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And where is the sport in that?? In my opinion the hunts are bad losers when they send the terriers in, once the fox has made it home then its game over end of!!! Also the day before the hunt go round blocking pots&outfalls, bridges and even filling badger sets in!!! And the sport in that is?? This is something I have SEEN and not heard! What a sad lot of people to get enjoyment and kicks out of that!

Agree mate I used to enjoy taking my dog out in the morning and unblocking the a few holes only to drive past a few hours later to see the terrier boys sweating there nuts off digging up a den.

If they can catch them before they get to ground then it's probably a lot better than shooting and also takes out the knackered ones that will get so desperate they will eat your chickens and be no good at eating the farmers rabbits.

I go every year .

People who judge otheres because they dont agree with there way of life are usually deprived intellectual.

Usually? Probably. Me? Nah.

It's a case of not agreeing with their leisurely activity, NOT a way of life. I don't know the person who hunts the fox, but I can see them doing it and that's the bit I don't agree on. Just like when people take drugs for example. Are all the people that posted on the "drugs at work" thread deprived intellectuals?

Usually? Probably. Me? Nah.

It's a case of not agreeing with their leisurely activity, NOT a way of life. I don't know the person who hunts the fox, but I can see them doing it and that's the bit I don't agree on. Just like when people take drugs for example. Are all the people that posted on the "drugs at work" thread deprived intellectuals?

Alvin! If ya don't like the day out "don't go". But please let us who do enjoy the day out enjoy our selfs.

The rights and wrongs of hunting foxes has been done to death, I've been debating it for over 20 years.

Why does it always descend into right or wrong.

People want to post their pics of a day out with the hunt, they should be able to do so without the slagging off.

I know many who attend hunts that have never seen a Fox in their lives, they go simply for an exhilarating ride which they get access over land they would never normally get to go over

Tolerance is lacking where it chooses to be

im not against hunting but what dose get up my nose is the hunts complete disrespect of others property. the farm I managed until a year ago did not allow the hunt on there land (and the 2x farms next door) yet ever time they went out they would just come on our farm and cause endless problems. as for the "followers" what a bunch of brain dead fools! I don't care that there following the hunt but I do care that they park there cars with out a care in the world if others can get through that are going about there daiy work. it might be different in other areas but round our way what a bunch of dicks.

but to all that did go out yesterday and had a responsible hunt I hope you had an enjoyable day out