The Emperor is dead

lendahand

I dont think Darwin was including bullets in his theory... its a disgrace to kill such a magnificent specimen in such a cowardly manner.

so what u rather do, let it die from starvation or pneumonia on the hill, as for trophy hunting, it has probably been picked out for culling, why not take some rich ***** money for shooting it rather than the keeper doing it.

As for carcase at the side of road, i, it sometimes easier to drag it to the side of road than drag back through the wood, then drive round and pick it up.

Venison fillet steaks :thumbup1:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for carcase at the side of road, i, it sometimes easier to drag it to the side of road than drag back through the wood, then drive round and pick it up.

It could have been worse....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfnW-Paw7uA&feature=related]YouTube - Dear Sister Freddy Got fingered[/ame]

:blushing:

I would comment if I knew the full story.

The media are not renowned for their accuracy on reporting on these matters.

An image in the Mirror showed a 'cowardly hunter' (clad in full camo and balaclava) taking aim with an o/u 12 bore.

Whatever the truth, taking a stag during the rut is something I would only do if I was starving.

Shot...at the roadside... couldn't have been whacked by a vehicle could he and some kind soul's put him out of his misery?

I've often thought how I'd deal with a mortally wounded large animal I'd hit; finish it off with my bosun's pocketknife (my Navara doesn't have a gun rack)?! I'd give it a darned good go - anything's better than just leaving it writhing.

Its a deer!!! Part of the food chain. If it was shot for the trophy good on them, as they say "it takes allsorts". Deer get shot everyday this one just happened to be a good story and probably get a few reactions. No doubt who ever shot it will now have to have police protection as bunny huggers will be out for blood now!!

I would comment if I knew the full story.

The media are not renowned for their accuracy on reporting on these matters.

An image in the Mirror showed a 'cowardly hunter' (clad in full camo and balaclava) taking aim with an o/u 12 bore.

Whatever the truth, taking a stag during the rut is something I would only do if I was starving.

Taste like **** when the adrenalins up, they may well be a good reason he was shot. He was obviously a well known deer.

so what u rather do, let it die from starvation or pneumonia on the hill, as for trophy hunting, it has probably been picked out for culling, why not take some rich ***** money for shooting it rather than the keeper doing it.

Venison fillet steaks :thumbup1:

:thumbup:

there is nothing wrong with killing the stag but it is a crime to kill it and leave the carcass to rot in the forest.

if you kill it you should eat it, otherwise leave it alone.