compare the firewood market

firewoodman

i'm sure CW wont mind, but it is good to see the bulk bags not measuring up to the m3 size, although i dont know anyone who sells a cubic meter "bulk" bag.(even though i have cubic meter vented bags myself)

i know of plenty who sell a cubic meter, or a bulk bag.

does anyone else find this a bit confusing/misleading?? especially when they sell as 1.2m3

Compare the market - Kiln Dried Logs, Seasoned Logs - Certainly Wood

IMHO that site sets out to deceive. Deliberate use of terms such as `bulk bag` when referring to 1m3 bags.

In the top photos they say their bag is sold as 1m3 but at the bottom it has suddenly grown to 1.2m3 without any noticeable increase in size!

:confused1:Er no, I think you need to look at it again.

I think is the site is very fair, in fact if any thing they are being kind to their competitors, often those "bulk bags" contain 0.6m3 or less.

Nothing wrong with selling in standard bulk bags as long as people dont pass them off as 1 cu metre. I just explain you can get four into my 2 cu metre body when its heaped. Makes it easy for people to compare. 4 bulk bags at £60 ea = £240 or my Truck for £160 with no unnessary packaging or dents on your tarmac drive from the hiab. :thumbup1: