East Yorkshire Firewood Supplies

18 stoner

Just to let everyone know East Yorkshire Firewood Supplies has a large stock of quality seasoned firewood now ready for immediate delivery.

Our firewood is always seasoned to below 25% moisture content(usually 20%). Firewood is usually mixed hardwood but Ash can be supplied seperately on request for the same price.

We will deliver a 0.72cu Meter bag to most parts of East Yorkshire free and discounts are available for bulk orders.

Bulk bags are £60 each(no VAT). We also can supply softwood "heat" logs at £50 per bag delivered and kiln dried kindling at £3 per 4kg bag.

If you or anyone you know are intersted, please conyact me via PM with your contact details and I will happily get in touch.

Many thanks, Pete.

so true 18 stoner - got my stanley burning some nice seasoned larch tonight, cant stand the heat had to get out of the kitchen !- excuse my pun

That made me chuckle! :thumbup1:

I am a recent convert to Larch after having burnt hardwoods for about 5 years.....very impresssed with the heat seasoned Larch gives off, and indeed how long it lasts in the stove.

Logbaron.......my better half laughs when the stove is belting out heat cos i have to remove myself to the other living room! :001_smile: