what air rifle do you have?

jpbeaver

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a very nice air rifle, i have two theobens one precharge and a break barrel, i also have a precharged airarms that is so quite its unreal,

i do like the stock on that daystate, bet your well chuffed

im well chuffed with it. about to go and zero the scope in a bit. my girlfriend wasn't too happy when she saw it :thumbsdown:

is your air arms the s410?

Nice gun mate, use to have a Daystate .177. We have a couple of Theobans, one on FAC at 28Llbs and a couple of 12 llbs. (Air Arms and Webley) All PCN. what do you mostly shoot? The single gun in pic is the replacement for the Daystate. Unfortunately I dont get to shoot that much in London and only when back up north. Nothing like a bit of lamping or decoying in the hide. when I am back I have a few to choose from... the old man is a bit of a fanatic... just a few of the family toys in the second pic.

Happy hunting:wave::wave:

toys002.jpg.8e5f1a5794088a34d224445a607a847c.jpg

GUNS010.jpg.566918fe7d7faaff02f2aef6e6413da0.jpg

im well chuffed with it. about to go and zero the scope in a bit. my girlfriend wasn't too happy when she saw it :thumbsdown:

is your air arms the s410?

nope mine is a s300 single shot but very accurate, dam slow and fiddely to load,

Big gun thats a lot of toys :icon14:

Looks like something out of the Day of the Jackal; I fancy a 410 TDR.

Come on Deerman show us your arsenal...

If you have time have a look at this, it's some piece of kit! he goes on a bit but wait till he fires through a tractor weight... enjoy!

[ame=

]
[/ame]

watch?v=i9lMViBr6d8&feature=related