Arbtalk has made a massive difference to my business and my life !

TimberCutterDartmoor

Had one of those "when you stop to think about it" moments earlier where I not for the first time realised the enormity of the positive impact this website has had on my business and therefore my life.

With the arguable exception of having a periodical addiction to the banter, the content, advice and sheer wealth of information here is actually pretty staggering. Add to this the networking opportunities, various useful directories and all that comes with this site I think it's time I say a very big thank you!

First, to the site owner Mr Bullman, and then to all the rest of you. Your general positivity, happiness to share good practice and passion for trees and their maintenance has been nothing but an influence for good for me and no doubt countless others.

This goes well beyond a forum now, rather it is literally improving peoples lives. Simply amazing.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here here!

Total agree mate. :thumbup:

Since becoming a member last year I've had my highs and lows but have never though of packing it all in and starting something new.

After 33 years I have finally found a career not just a job that I love.

There are three main factors that give me inspiration and the support to keep on working hard at this career. MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS AND ARBTALK!

Cheers Mr Bullman and all the supporting members that give up the time and knowledge to keep this forum running.

Thanks to all the members for all the advise, knowledge, tips, support and a hell of a good laugh!

I've had the benefit of enjoying this forum since the beginning, seeing it grow and flourish to the stage its at now, meeting more and more of you at the various shows and so on. Its just great, and you guys all make it what it is. If anyone chooses to be a "supporting member" its quite simple, click on the "Donate" button right at the bottom of the pages, any funds raised go to help maintain and improve the site for our benefits. This is totally voluntary.

I'm really just a lurker that should get involved a bit more, especially as the site and the people I've met through it have dragged my off my sorry ass at points to have enough self belief to make some major changes in my life... or at least try!

I only hope to repay some of the clear thinking moments I've had. Might have to be with beers until I think of some sound advice...!

Thanks for putting up with me.

T.

Arbtalk has given me a place to release my enthusiasm, and channel my direction, Ive made and continue to make, new friends, business associates and I also get to pass on that which ive learnt to a very grateful and receptive audience.

I get to share, to express my artistic side with my photographs, and through those images increase awareness of things that are not shiny or powerfull, just natural and wonderful.

And best of all, I feel part of a very large extended family of guys and girrls all interested in the same things, if in a roundabout way.

Arbtalks great, would be lost without it, cheers steve.