Isuzu Rodeo

Steve Bullman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve,

Those Farmers weekly reviews (if you've not seen them yet) 1st is a head to head Ford v's Isuzu and 2nd Nissan v's Toyota

http://www.fwi.co.uk/Articles/2007/03/01/103142/pick-up-head-to-head.html

http://www.fwi.co.uk/Articles/2007/05/24/103815/nissan-navara-battles-new-toyota-hilux.html

Not totaly relevant, but I've run an isuzu 2.8 TDI for 9 years without a hitch mechanically. Tows well, gets 35 mpg regularly and is only let down off road by the lack of ltd slip diff (or driver!)

Will have a problem replacing it when it finaly dies!

been looking at the fo-mazdas myself.

gotta say though, Isuzu do make phenomenal engines and vehicles that just last and last and last. bloomin good workhorses IMO, but I do think the ford has the edge. For me It would be the supercab variant. dickie seats in the back should you require them, but otherwise perfect space to put saws, climbing gear, sarnies etc. Does lose you about a foot or so of load space and about 100kg of payload though so it's a tough one. makes more sense than a van vault in the load bed though

ive got a single cab mazda,and theres plenty of space behind the seats,i can get a large ground saw,climbing saw,climbing and rigging kit,and other bits and pieces easily behind the seats.

Do the fumes not make you sick:puke: