a very usefull mog !!! even if it is 65k

Theres not many companies that could use that machine to its potential to make it pay surely!

I make you right there,It's a piece of lovely kit but of no use to most of us,and would take up resources and space that we can ill afford.

small narrow mewp is just about viable if you dont mind operating it outside of the arborist envelope.:001_smile:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think I could climb faster than I could mewp it, I spent 6 days solid in a leo thirty, in some tight spots, in woodland and even getting the basket weaved into the main canopy, places I NEVER in my dreams thought I would be able too.

MEWPS when you can get them in are the future, no if but whens or maybe, they are the muts nuts, and thats coming from a guy who swore they was all BS

Your clearly not as fast a climber as I thought you were :001_smile::001_tt2:

normally the only kit that gets sold by them is the kit thats been worked hard and getting to be to expensive to keep on their fleet , a company that we work with have bought 3 from them and they have all been bags of crap that need re pinning,shimming , new buckets, re pipeing etc etc . kind of makes me wonder just how good the condition of the mog is