I've just been chinned !

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a similar incident a few months back. This chap used foul and abusive language in front of my 9 year old daughter and I asked him to button it, firmly and politely, he didn't so I walked away but called him an ignorant prat (mistake). He then tried to plant one on me which you could see coming, so I grabbed him by the neck and was thinking about putting him out of his misery. My daughter burst into tears and his missus who had tried to calm the idiot down told me to leave him alone he is 75 you know. I was totally stunned, let him go and walked off carrying my girl.

What the hell made him behave like that??? It left me more than a little shocked. If I'd wacked him which is what he deserved where would that have ended up..........The whole thing made me mad as hell.:thumbdown:

The guy only looked 55/60. I have always had respect for my elders, not his one.

I can totally understand how you feel Dean.

That is exactly how I felt Andy, I was stunned he was 70 !!

I told the police officer I was walking away, even after he hit me because I couldn't hit him back because he was elderly, but then he followed me on his phone after dialing 999 and reporting me for assault, so then I had no choice but to stay and wait for the police, otherwise "five o" would have turned up at my house in force with armed response, helicoptors and tanks :biggrin:

I had a similar incident a few months back. This chap used foul and abusive language in front of my 9 year old daughter and I asked him to button it, firmly and politely, he didn't so I walked away but called him an ignorant prat (mistake). He then tried to plant one on me which you could see coming, so I grabbed him by the neck and was thinking about putting him out of his misery. My daughter burst into tears and his missus who had tried to calm the idiot down told me to leave him alone he is 75 you know. I was totally stunned, let him go and walked off carrying my girl.

What the hell made him behave like that??? It left me more than a little shocked. If I'd wacked him which is what he deserved where would that have ended up..........The whole thing made me mad as hell.:thumbdown:

The guy only looked 55/60. I have always had respect for my elders, not his one.

I can totally understand how you feel Dean.

Crickey you certainly don't live up to your surname!!!:001_tt2:

I'll never forget when I was at school the bully/thug of the local town always used to try and mug the kids who walked home from school for their measly 30p dinner change! That was until the 70yr old caretaker came out and put him on his back!:lol:

Best to walk a way these days dean

I have similar story had a few drinks tonight wil keep it brief

Nice local village him in new large Audi

me In reasonable Landcruiser

Flash to let him past, he sits for minutes, drive down to let him know no parking left in lane, he lets rip with torrent of abuse. I park up and he comes over still ranting. So I do what any chilled 40 year old would do on the way to a childrens sports day. Grab him by the throat. His wife hits me with hand bag and tells me he has a heart condition, so I let go. Turns out he is a parent governor ?