Eye Protection

Ewan Murray

I have just got back from the hospital after getting a load of dust in my eyes, i have an ulcer on my eyelid and a scratched cornea :thumbdown: just wondering if anyone can recommend me eye protection, im pretty sweaty soo preferably ones that dont fog and has anyone used those bug eyez they have in the states? :001_cool:

ESS Advancer goggles {from Ebay}

Army issue. desert tested. adjustable ventilation. balistic standard.

They sound cool

my brother in law got a severe eye infection caused by dust from an old birds nest, so good eye protection is something im always keen to see:thumbup:

i still havent found what i am looking for though:thumbdown:

I have just got back from the hospital after getting a load of dust in my eyes, i have an ulcer on my eyelid and a scratched cornea. just wondering if anyone can recommend me eye protection, im pretty sweaty soo preferably ones that dont fog and has anyone used those bug eyez they have in the states?

Told you you'd scratched it!!!:001_tt2:

I've used the old stihl glasses that were made from the same viser material as the drop down visors on the helmets, they were rubbish imo. Safety glasses are alright until they sweat up. I have found the Visor on the Stein to be fine ( I think its because you look so cool, the woodchip doesn't dare come near you:thumbup1:)

I had a mate that used to swear by Snowboarding/Ski goggles, but I never tried that one. Couldn't be sure he wasn't winding me up though!!:sneaky2:

I got myself a pair of these prescription safety glasses.

Maxim2x2

But I've had a real problem with them fogging up. So I contacted the company that I got them from and they recommended this,

Opti-Mist Fog Free Window Film.

Not tried it yet but once I do I will let you know how a got on. Also I will have a good bit of the film left over If any one else wants to try it out I can send you some.