What goes on in their tiny little minds??

Mozza

Just heard a couple of neighbours talking outside my house, They noticed me at the window and waved me out, Theres 5 cars parked close together just outside, Mine included, Some idiot has gone down all 5 and keyed them, Its not light, They have really dug in with it, No chance of it buffing out as its down to the metal in places :thumbdown:

Why?? Whats the point??

When i was younger (assuming it was kids) id NEVER of dreamt of doing anything like that.

Its happened in the last hour aswell as my neighbour got home an hour ago.

Sorry to hear your bad news:thumbdown:. It boils down to a lack of respect. When i was a kid if i got into any sort of trouble firstly the people that had seen you would give you a telling off and then when i got home my old man would kick my a**e around the house. Even if it wasn't me sometimes i'd still feel the wrath of my old man. Nobody is held to account for what they have done are they. If they are caught they should pay for the resprays and for the court costs and anything associated with the crime.

Mindless idiots mate!, We got a brand new car 5 years ago had it for about 2 weeks, parked outside my house when I got home from work and some idiot keyed every pannel apart from the boot!, deep down to metal with what could only have been a screw driver, it had to be kids as we keep ourselves to ourselves and not upset anyone. Being a brand spanking new car I was gutted to say the least.

Hopefully mate the same will happen to them one day, what goes around comes around.

we have problem occasionally, they obviously have a grudge with one of our neighbours, mirrors ragged off, key lines, tinned tomatos poured over roof, plates stolen, tyres slashed/deflated etc, never had disco touched even when they key the whole line of cars they seem to miss ours.. pays to be nice to everyone.

just got my truck back from the body shop after some toerag decided to put a screwdriver down the side of the lock and liberate a few articles which were of no use (apart from the ratchet straps and some of the missus' tapes).

my sister once parked her car up to run some errands in town, upon returning after a couple of hours found that the car had been smashed to bits... some little sheets had basically been jumping up and down on her 206 until every window was smashed and every panel dented... nothing even pinched, they must have done it "just for fun"....

Its because they have no fear of the consequences of being caught...when I was a kid, if I'd done something like this I'd have got a good slapping...and deservedly so!. I'm afraid the law doesn't provide enough of a deterent to make people think twice about such mindless, stupid acts. The threat of violent retribution does...but of course this can lead to more hassle than getting the car resprayed!