Waste Transfer Licence

bareroots

I've often thought of another truck but it's just another overhead sat there doing nowt half the time.

You can pick a yard up for £20K and the mortgage payments on another yard will be a tiny overhead what...£100 a month or something, plus the bonus is when you come to sell it you get your money back plus it goes up in value

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to clear up really, i just thought we had reached a slight glimmer of hope of getting the "green waste" issue adressed with the EA by AA Paul, and since then, you seem to have had a pessimistic attitude to any progress being made.

Fair enough I would call it realistic, but then I would :laugh1:

I just cant see the EA giving us special permission thats all.

Tbh I dont really know what we would be asking of the EA!

Would it be that all tree surgeons dont need a WCL?

I think if we are going to question the EA we should know what questions we are going to ask and why we want certain answers.

Anyone care to start?

I've often thought of another truck but it's just another overhead sat there doing nowt half the time.

You can pick a yard up for £20K and the mortgage payments on another yard will be a tiny overhead what...£100 a month or something, plus the bonus is when you come to sell it you get your money back plus it goes up in value

I own one yard already, not looking to pay for any others. I have people all over the place who will take woodchip etc.so whichever is nearest, some only take woodchip others logs etc. so there are always logistics to take into account, as long as I'm not paying to tip then I'm happy.

Mines tiny, thats why I use so many other locations when ever possible. I dont' want woodchip in my yard if I can help it, logs only from now on!

Also some of my regualar big clients love woodchip so we turn up there with yesterdays woodchip on board and they have that too.

No point wasting people's time with an online 'POLL', leave it with me....but don't expect a change of interpretation quickly.

I dunno, the things I bl**dy well do for these guys...ha, (NOT before time...I KNOW!!!!!!)

Cheers..

Paul

Hi Paul, perhaps you can give us an update on progress through the week?