Watch Out!!

Andy Collins

In a galaxy far, far away, Chester in fact. My mates used to do this for quick cash. The firemans calendar sounds v. familiar. Local business, 20,000 plus circular in your area etc. etc. If they get 300 suckers, they produce 301 calendars, just in case 1 gets lost in the post. Send them out and then start the ball rolling again with another "charity"...

1 of my mates left after a couple of days, couldnt hack it but some of the others were coining it in 500 plus week in the back burner and your guess is as good as mine as to whether they paid tax:wave:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew I thought I'd been targetted by an advertising assassination squad or something. I received 37 calls last month in all, from these b*****ds, it F****D me off to the extent I called around every govt agency I could think of to sound it out, they have files on every blagging scam artist company, todays caller made the mistake of leaving a name & contact no for me to pass on. I'm sick to the back teeth of them.

I got caught about 10 years ago. It was a nice building regs book though. One lot called and tried and tried to bait me. I called back a moble number of the agent after office hours and reduced the girl to tears on the train. I bet she could have sold ads in a dictionary of swearing after that chat.