Watch Out!!

Andy Collins

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sometimes think I get more calls from people selling advertising than clients wanting work..:cussing:[/QUOT

Annoys me also,went in one directory the salesperson said i was only tree co in it.I get the directory and theres 5-6 tree co's LOL

They never got paid.

Had one last month trying to blagg me out of £250 for a tiny advert on the back of what they said was school saftey booklet last time they rang i told them i`d past their details onto trading standards not herd from them since.

I just ask them what type of timber they'd like to buy......

It all goes a bit quiet, then they say "sorry? what?"

I just say "I'm a sawmill, you must be looking for some wood?" The conversation usually ends rapidly.

But then I seem to get directory enquiries sending pizza bookings and cinema enquiries to me as well. I'd take their pizza orders and credit card details if I was a bit more business minded :proud: