7am call

tractorboy1

or when the next days job is cancelled at 10 pm

taking time out of your family time to see a guy who is so busy he needs a months notice and makes you come round at an exact time because he is so special, and you get their toddler in arm, and there is a note on the door saying he had to go out:thumbdown:lets just say he got another note added to his:sneaky2:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or when the next days job is cancelled at 10 pm

Too true!

Although its preferable to turning up at a booked in job to find a load of chip down the road and a pile of sawdust where a tree used to be!:sneaky2:

If I get a call before 8AM or after 9PM then someone better be dying.

Had this happen many times . Some people are just on another planet :001_smile:

It always amazes me when people say Ive been phoning your mobile all day . I have to explain that its difficult to hear when the saws going and the chippers on not to mention ear defenders ? . At the end of the day if they phone me at 7am its not cool but if its work then its all good :lol: .

Had a call this morning at 7am. Was a regular customer she said "sorry to bother you but when you come around next time can you prune the Jasmin in the front garden"

Was all I could do not to be rude to her, what planet are some people on:sneaky2:.

She probably put her clocks forward one hour already, so thought it was 8.00 am:laugh1::laugh1:

had a quote to do this afternoon, was booked in this morning by regular customer, wanted me there at 3.30pm, fine i'll be there, got there nobody home, walked dogs up road 15mins, still nobody there, went home, wouldn't mind but its my bleedin accountant..:thumbdown:

Sack him mate, if he wouldn't employ you if you were that unreliable :laugh1: