ArbDogs? Pics!

Burnham

63B45701-DF60-4B14-949D-567AEC8E31D0.thumb.jpeg.6796768128f55377038a9143c593b2c1.jpegso Betty,s first Xmas not gone so well,had to get her to the vets at 8 this morning,she started going downhill late last night for some reason,anyway turns out she got an infection somewhere,so now she’s on antibiotics and anti inflammatory pills,thought we were losing her for a while,a few days rest now i think,don’t vets know how to charge for out of hours service££££££☹️

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, gary112 said:

63B45701-DF60-4B14-949D-567AEC8E31D0.thumb.jpeg.6796768128f55377038a9143c593b2c1.jpegso Betty,s first Xmas not gone so well,had to get her to the vets at 8 this morning,she started going downhill late last night for some reason,anyway turns out she got an infection somewhere,so now she’s on antibiotics and anti inflammatory pills,thought we were losing her for a while,a few days rest now i think,don’t vets know how to charge for out of hours service££££££☹️

Bloody hell gary close call...thought you were going to say she found your chocolate stash and had eaten the lot😋glad all ok buddy bet you were panicking,any idea what it could be,tick bite maybe and ya I know probably wrong time of the year but could be lurking somewhere if you got sheds or hay bales,straw stored?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 5 shires said:

Bloody hell gary close call...thought you were going to say she found your chocolate stash and had eaten the lot😋glad all ok buddy bet you were panicking,any idea what it could be,tick bite maybe and ya I know probably wrong time of the year but could be lurking somewhere if you got sheds or hay bales,straw stored?

I tell ya what Wayne i was panicking a bit in the night i thought we was losing her,but your right it could be anything,we took her down the wood yesterday after dinner and she seemed to go downhill after that,seems to be picking up a bit now,the vet has injected some antibiotic into her and seems to have made a bit of difference already

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, gary112 said:

I tell ya what Wayne i was panicking a bit in the night i thought we was losing her,but your right it could be anything,we took her down the wood yesterday after dinner and she seemed to go downhill after that,seems to be picking up a bit now,the vet has injected some antibiotic into her and seems to have made a bit of difference already

Really strange...you got any poultry or pheasants running around as I know there is a lot of bird flu around at mo...obviously I don’t know if affects dogs but who knows?we have a swan rescue centre just down the road and the lady who has run it for over 30yrs has had to have all the rescue swans about 40,all her own ducks & chickens culled and we have had 60+ swans dye on the Severn in Worcester...like I said I don’t know if bird flu effects dogs etc but you just do t know...real strange she went down so quick.🤔🤔🤔

• Like 1