ArbDogs? Pics!

Burnham

Managed to deep cut and partially fillet his front right main pad on a piece of flint whilst out with a walk with the old man this morning. Went to the the vets first time round and they cleaned and dressed it but had to go in for a "dig around and flush" and the vet saw what he had done. Thank god its the quiet time and not in the shooting season. Still its a week-10 days on the lead then another fortnight of light exercise (if that is possible with a 20kg 11 month springer pup).

HI MATE HE IS BIG AT 20KGS MATE as long as he ok that the main thing mate jon :thumbup:

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1367695753.466144.jpg.632c9ba6c570c847283e2770ac96c9f9.jpg

Saw this post and thought i'd post up my Lab X German Shep Baxter. It seems whenever he comes to work he always finds the worst place to get his head down. This is him getting caught waking up in swept up chipping a pile. At least he's smart enough not to lay of the floor. But my carpet at home is strewn with woodchip.

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1367695743.599285.jpg.8566cce93269dcdfa26b7ee8b6df86ef.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1367695729.649834.jpg.94b6af2e4d4a7e5f306cc1e8289420f5.jpg

Vinny the Guard/Arb dog aged 1 with his favourite tipple aged 2 with his favourite girl! Vinny is now 10.5 stone and sorted out a shitbag who came in my garden last week to try and nick my kit don't think the said shitbag had seen him till it was to late!:thumbup:

DSCF2471.jpg.b82cd6dedf4938fe40a8f74953e930e5.jpg

IMGP0126.jpg.8a6350fc146eeca73282f4f16adfe85b.jpg